Russell Brand Spends The Day In Church




Has the apocalypse arrived?Russell Brand has an unconventional Christmas Day (25.12.09) planned.
The British comic star says he will spend the day in church punishing himself for being too naughty to date girlfriend Katy Perry - whose parents are Christian pastors.According to the Daily Star newspaper, he joked: "I'm going to be in church, dressed in sackcloth, whipping myself on the back for being a bad boyfriend to a good Christian girl. I think I'll be in Britain."My Christmas is so traditional that I hang around in a stable worshipping a baby. I haven't got any brothers or sisters so I'll be with my mum, some of my mates, and I'll see my girlfriend and in-laws." Russell, 34, and Katy, 25, spent yesterday afternoon (23.12.09) sledging on London's Hampstead Heath.The loved-up pair - who have been dating for three months - made the most of the UK capital's snowy conditions and were seen laughing and joking as they raced down hills.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Home | Features | About | Buzz | Help | Discuss | Language | Developers | Gear Terms of Service | Privacy | Content Policy | Copyright © 1999 – 2009 Google