Kanye West Sells His Soul To The Devil


Does this mean Kanye will shut up now?
MediaTakeOut.com learned that a few nights ago, rapper Kanye West BRAGGED TO FANS that he sold his soul to the devil. Here are the lyrics to Kanye Wests freestyle:

I love the Game So
That I cant take this s*t sometimes
And if they take everything away from me,
It wouldnt f*ckin matter
Artists be too concerned about their well being sometimes.
Artists be too scared to stand up for something.
They scared to lose their f*ckin house,
Or their scared to lose their record deal.
I sold my soul to the devil
I know its a crappy deal
At least it came with a few toys like a happy meal.
Im spaced out yall, I be on that moon talk.
I wonder if God asked Mike how to moonwalk

The Freestyle is FIRE . . . but talkin about selling your SOUL TO THE DEVIL???? That aint even nothing to play with . . .
Aint this getting CRAZY though. First Jay Z talking slick about JESUS, and now Kanye West talking about SELLING HIS SOUL!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Home | Features | About | Buzz | Help | Discuss | Language | Developers | Gear Terms of Service | Privacy | Content Policy | Copyright © 1999 – 2009 Google