Tila Tequila Not Exactly Pregnant With Brother's Baby, Yet




Earlier this week, reality TV star Tila Tequila announced on Twitter that she was pregnant with her brother's baby (as a surrogate -- how very 'Friends' of her!), but now she has amended that statement.

"I'm about to be [pregnant]," she told Life & Style on Wednesday. "When I tweeted that, I figured there's not enough space in the 140 characters." In other words, Tequila is blaming Twitter's character limit for not squeezing an "about to be" betwixed her proclamation of "Im pregnant!!!!" on Dec. 20.


The sometimes-singer plans on acting as a surrogate for her brother and his wife, but the actual procedure has not occurred yet. She said she isn't ready to be a mom yet, but spending nine months with child sounds great.

"I feel I am very ready to experience the whole pregnancy process," she said, "but without having to actually have the baby as mine, my own to take care of."

Her original Tweet: "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to become a SURROGATE MOTHER for my brother & his Wife!!! That is my xmas present to them. Im pregnant!!!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Home | Features | About | Buzz | Help | Discuss | Language | Developers | Gear Terms of Service | Privacy | Content Policy | Copyright © 1999 – 2009 Google